Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My life as a Married Man

 
On June 28, 2013 I married the most beautiful girl in the world. Her name is Kelsey Marie Cave. She is native to Republic, MO. She is 20 years old and she compliments my personallity so well. She likes to think that she is smarter than me but we all know thats not the case. She works at Hinode the Japanese steak house over on national and republic road. Its her first job as a waitress and she absolutely loves it.
 
 
We havent always lived here in Springfield together. I didnt get out of the Marine Corps until November 1st of last year. We actually spent the first 4 months of our marriage living in different states and yes it was difficult. You may be saying "wait there is 5 months between the end of June and the First day of November". Well you would be right! A friend of mine that lives in South Carolina, where I was stationed, allowed us to live with him in his house for almost a whole entire month till I got out. His name is Justin Hefner, no relation to Hugh, and he lives in Little Rock, AR.  

No comments:

Post a Comment