Monday, March 24, 2014

She has been searching the entire house for 15 minutes looking...but for what. The frustration in the air is palpable. With a daunting feeling in my bones I ask "what are you looking for?". With the intensity of a thousand suns she looks at me and says "I can't find my sunglasses!" As I notice her fake prada glasses perched an her head a small smerk comes across my face I say "Hmmm haven't seen them...".

This old polish recipe for Polish Sausage and Sour Kraught is a life time favorite of mine. It has been passed down for generations It is one that I havent quite leaned but rome wasn't conqured in a day and i'm not much of a cook myself. Its a fairly simple meal though and its quite special to me. Basically you get the sausage and the sour kraught and you put it into a pan and heat it up adding salt and sugar equally to taste and make some mashed potatoes to go with and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment