Wednesday, March 5, 2014

This story is legit. It may embody the feeling commonly described as abulia but it is legit non the less. you may not find some of the words acceptable but its going to be ok. Im not very savvy with spanish but tacos are delicious. Especially free tacos but thats a rare occasion. You should feel quite honored to have free tacos. When I see someone eatting a taco I attempt to live vicariously through their experience and i can feel my mouth moisten sevenfold. The velocity at which I eat these tacos could probably be a world record esoecially if they are soft shell tacos. I dont know if loving tacos makes me cultured but if so I am cultured as f***. Im not even being facetious here I love tacos to the point that people look at me and say "duphuq"? Ive actually had a hispanic man tell me that I honor my family with the spontaneous love for tacos that I feel. They pretty much embody my entire existence. After all the tacos have been eaten I rig myself up some whisky fudge and have some fun. Enough to make me go into cardiac arrest and and be in a food comma for days! Then I take an epic poop and play on my fantastic gadget known as a taco counter and start the cycle all over again. FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment